- Cape Town Tours designed to be conducted in a 2 day itinerary with own personal driver for guest(s) who has less time but want to cover all Cape Town Tours key attractions sites such as a full day out to explore the Cape Peninsula, with a stop at Penguins colony of boulder beach continuing the tour along the Cape Winelands and to end the second day with a tour of table mountain, Robben Island with a final touch of beautiful Cape Town City Tour.
What You Can Expect on this Cape Town Tours in a 2 Day Itinerary
Cape Town has more attractive tours and here , we have put together an itinerary to help you discover all Cape Town Tours in 2 days. These are the major day tours one can do whilst on holiday in our beautiful Cape Town City known also as South Africa’s mother city.
Day 1. We will collect you from your hotel in Cape Town and we will cover the following tourists attractions in a full day Tour: Cape Peninsula, Table mountain, Hout Bay Seal Island , Penguins Tour at Boulders Beach , One of the best beach in Cape Town, as well as a superb wine tasting at Groot Constantia, the oldest wine farm in Cape Town and probably in South Africa where wine was crafted in 1685.
Day 2. A very relaxing day designed to explore a second batch of Major Cape Town Tours, these include but not limited to the Colorful historic houses of Bo Kaap known as the Cape Malay Quarter, A private Tour to Robben Island do finish the day with touch of Cape at own city Tour including Kirsteinbosch botanical garden.
Cape Town Tours in 2 Days proposed itinerary
After pick up at your hotel we will start with the Table mountain experience where your personal guide driver will take the cable car with you to explore the table top. After this fascinating Cape Town experience, we will make our way through Mouille Point, Three Anchor Bay, Sea Point, Bantry Bay, Clifton and then stopping at Maidens Cove for some photo opportunities. We continue on through Camps Bay, then on to Hout Bay where you will have an hour to explore the harbour or if you would like to do a boat trip you can join the seal island tour from Hout Bay on your price of boat is included. The time spent in Hout Bay will be about an hour. We do not recommend doing the seal island trip if the seas are rough as it becomes quite dangerours.
Once we depart from Hout Bay we will make our way around the world renowned Chapmans Peak. This road will be used subject to it being operational. We will stop off at the viewing point for a 15 minute photo op. Please do note that all clients are requested to please stay within the demarcated places throughout this tour to ensure your safety.
We will have a quick stop in the Noordhoek area for you to enjoy an optional coffee at the Village Roast for your own account. Some of the best coffees in the city is brewed here. We will continue our tour through Kommetjie, Misty Cliffs, Scarborough whereafter we will stop at the Ostrich Farm for a quick visit. Once in the Cape of good hope private tour Nature reserve, we explore the Dias cross and some fauna and flora and see the meeting point of the 2 currents namely the cold Benguela Current and the warm Agulhas Current. You may also encounter some baboons and other wildlife. We advise our guests not to get too close to the Baboons and avoid feeding them as these are wild animals and can therefore be dangerous. You can enjoy lunch at the Two Oceans Restaurant on your own account as well as take a trip up the funicular.
We will then continue on to Boulders Beach where you can visit one of Cape Towns largest penguin colonies. Our return route is passing through Fish Hoek, Kalk Bay and Muizenburg. From here we will visit our last stop at Groot Constantia Wine estate for a private wine tasting experience where you will taste top wines produced at this world renown winery.
After pick up at your hotel we will start with Robben Island Private Tour Experience experience where your personal guide driver will escort you to the Island in a share boat. Here you will learn more about Apatheid regime, Nelson Mandela and other freedom fighters. Upon return we will explore the beautiful Cape Town to end our day at Kirsteinbosch botanical garden.
- Luxury mini-van with private guide/driver
- Breathtaking scenic views
- Hout Bay Harbour with optional seal island trip
- Ostrich viewing at the ostrich farm
- Diaz Cross Beacon
- Cape Point Lighthouse
- See the African Penguins at Boulder’s Beach and the Baboons at Cape Point at close range
- Explore Cape Point, the Cape of Good Hope and the Dias & Vasco Da Gama crosses.
- Table Mountain
- Robben Island
- Groot Constantia Winery
- Prrsonal guide driver
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Chilled bottled water onboard the vehicle
- Toll Fees
- Entrance fees at Boulders Beach
- Entrance fees to Cape of Good Hope
- Wine Tasting fees
- Cable car pre paid table mountain tickets
- Robben Island pre paid tickets
- Kirsteinbosch garden tickets
- Funicular tickets at Cape of good hope
- Cape Town Tours with a personal driver in 2 Days .
- Meals and drinks
- Tips/Gratuities (optional)
- You can pay directly online
- Instant confirmation
- Infant seats are available on request
- Comfortable walking shoes are advisable
- Children must be accompanied by adults
- Price of this tour is charged per Person
Terms and Conditions:
- If you cancel this tour at least 7 day (s) in advance of the agreed scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel your confirmed tour between 3 and 6 days (s) prior to the agreed scheduled departure, a 50% cancellation fee will be charged. Finally if you opt to cancel within 2 day (s) of the agreed scheduled departure, there will be a 100% cancellation fee.
- Please note: All confirmed bookings will automatically incur a 10% non refundable admin fee for any cancellation.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Please note: All confirmed bookings will automatically incur a 10% non refundable admin fee for any cancellations received.