Embark on a Cape of Good Hope/Cape Point shared tour including the colourful houses in the Bo Kaap, cable car ride up and down Table Mountain, scenic drive along Chapman’s Peak and a visit to Boulder’s Penguins colony from Cape Town. Thousands of guests, like you, have trusted these local guides’ services. Top professional guides, shared transport, hotel collection and drop off, free bottled water and air-conditioned vehicles are just a few things you get with this shared small group tour.
What you can expect on the tour:
Please note that this is a shared scheduled small group tour and your will be joined by guests from other hotels. We kindly request our guests’ patience during the pick up and drop off processes.
8:00 – 9:00am: Pick up from guest’s hotel in Cape Town. First stop will be in the Bo Kaap (Cape Malay Quarters) to view the colourful houses; learn about their history and take some photos.
Depart Bo Kaap for Table Mountain cableway station to take the cable car to the top of Table Mountain and to receive a guided tour of the mountain. We see Cape Town from another dimension. We return to the bottom via the cable car. 10:30am: After this unforgettable experience we take a scenic drive along the Atlantic Seaboard, with the mountains on one side and the ocean on the other. Stop at Maiden’s Cove for a photo opportunity with the backdrop of the 12 Apostles mountain range. We pass through Clifton, Camps Bay, Llundadno, Hout Bay and stop for a photo at the view point on one of the world’s most scenic routes – Chapman’s Peak drive.
We proceed to Simon’s Town and meet the monument of Just Nuisance – the Great Dane dog who made a name for himself in the South African Naval Base. Our next stop will be at Boulder’s Penguins colony to visit these charming creatures. You may find them adorably playing in the ocean. Lastly, we reach the Cape of Good Hope nature reserve for a guided tour and a photo stop at this very popular landmark. From there we travel to Cape Point, where guests can hike to the top of the lighthouse or take the Funicular to the top instead. Our return route is via the Old Cape Road.
Drop off at your accommodation in and around Cape Town
- Pick up and drop off at accommodation (Cape Town & surrounds)
- Shared Tour guide/driver.
- Shared Luxury vehicle and Fuel.
- Bottled water
- Chapman’s Peak Drive
- Meals; Drinks and Gratuities (optional)
- Flying Dutchman Funicular entrance fees.
- Entrance fees to Cape of Good Hope (ZAR 303.00 Adult; ZAR 152.00 Child)
- Entrance fees to Boulders Penguins Colony (ZAR 152.00 Adult; ZAR 76.00 Child)
- Table Mountain Cable Car Tickets (ZAR 360.00 Adult; ZAR 180.00 Child)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pick up time will be between 7:30 and 9:00am
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Table Mountain tickets can be purchased online on the day of the tour
- Link to purchase Table Mountain tickets – http://www.webtickets.co.za/events/featured/table-mountain-cableway/681080
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions Table Mountain is weather permitting and should the cableway be closed, you will be issued your ticket to return to the mountain within 7 days at your own arrangements or request a refund for your cableway ticket.
|CAPE TOWN PACKAGE TOURS||Scheduled tour: Table Mountain, Penguins & Cape Point from Cape Town|
We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled a day or less before event
Cancellations should be emailed to [email protected]
Please note: All confirmed bookings will automatically incur a 10% non refundable admin fee for any cancellations received.