Wine tasting tours is a matter of personal choice, as people have different palettes and ways of admiring quality wine on our Private Wine Tours. We only offer wine tasting at the best wine farms with the option of a private cellar tour around wineries in Cape Town, Stellenbosch Franschhoek, Paarl, Hermanus, Swartland and Constantia wine routes. Taste the best wines in our guided private tours with own luxury vehicle. Cape Town and South Africa’s wine industry has grown too fast for the last decade, and the wine produced in our Cape Winelands Regions are just amazing.
What You Can Expect on this Private Wine Tours.
Private Wine Tours. Join us on the most affordable private wine tasting in Cape Town, and sample top quality wines produced in one of the following wine routes: Constantia, Stellenbosch, Franschhoek and Durbanville Regions. We will provide you with your own personal private tour guide/driver. Choose your own wine route in Cape Town. Our Cape Town wine tasting tour includes all wine tasting fees at up to five wineries in Stellenbosch, Constantia, Paarl and Franschhoek with a private guide/driver. On our private wine tours, you will be picked up at your accommodation at 9:00am (Flexible Time) later or earlier by your Tour guide/driver and embark on a memorable private Cape Town wine tour.
Private Wine Tours with a Personal driver,exceptional service
Your qualified tour guide will explain all the different viticultural regions which form part of what we call the Cape Winelands and the different types of wines that each region produces. You will then choose which regions you would like to explore for the day based on your tour guide’s expert advice or your own choice. We will not rush you for the duration of this private wine tasting tour. Your Expert tour guide/driver will share his/her knowledge of South African wines for the duration of the tour with you. Kindly arrange with your tour guide to help with a lunch booking if no booking was previously made.
Custom Itinerary for our Private WineTours along Cape Town and Stellenbosch
Below is our sample itinerary of our recommended route for our full day Cape winelands tour. We will drive South towards the Constantia Wine route, and our first stop will be at Groot Constantia, South Africa’s oldest winery (1685), here you will sample up to 7 wines with an option of wine and chocolate pairing. Then we will drive towards Chapman’s peak, one of the most beautiful scenic routes in the country, with an option of taking photos.Our second stop will be the breathtaking Cape Point Vineyards. Some of the best white wines produced in South Africa are crafted here.This is because their terroir is perfectly located to receive all the sea minerals, as the farm itself is facing the Atlantic Ocean.
Cape Point Vineyard along the Scenic Route of Chapman’s Peak en route to Stellenbosch
Most Guests always have the intention of spending the rest of their day here, sample up to 7 wines with an option of purchasing a picnic basket. This farm is the ideal location for a private picnic in Cape Town. From here, we will drive through another scenic route via the Old Cape Road towards Stellenbosch along the coastal road of R 310. Our next winery will be Spier which is one of the founding members of the famous American Express wine route. Spier has been producing wines since 1691. You cannot go wrong with their quality wines. Here you can taste up to 7 wines, before heading towards Stellenbosch town where an historical overview will be explained to you by your expert tour guide. Next on our list will be Tokara, where you can have light lunch with more wine tasting consisting of up to 8 wines.
The Delaire Graff Wine Estate’s Experience
Alternatively we can visit the Delaire Graff Wine Estate, also known as the Jewel of the Cape winelands. If you would like to have a proper lunch, we highly recommend one of the restaurants here, either Indochine (Indian, Chinese fusion) or the Delaire Graff Restaurant (Mediterranean). End the day with a cheese and wine tasting at Fairview winery and sample up to 7 wines with cheese – time permitting. Alternatively, choose to stop at the Peter Falke Wine Estate, where they have a license to close a bit later. We will return to Cape Town via the N2 and drop you off at your Hotel no later than 18H30.
- Explore, Taste Top Wines Produced at Awards Winning Wineries
- Sample Top South African wines Pairing with Biltong/Cheese
- Private Wine Tours to remember
- Explore Constantia, Stellenbosch, Paarl & Franschhoek in a day tour
- Private Tour Just For You and Your Party
- Hotel Collection & Drop off in Cape Town & Surrounds
- Private Luxury Vehicle & Personal Guide Driver
- Tour guide/driver
- Wine Tasting up to 5 Carefully selected Wine Estates
- Bottled cold water and wine tasting fees
- Universal Chargers for mobile phones
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Transportation by private mini van or Luxury Sedan
- Flexibility to choose your places of interests
- Tips or gratuities are optional
- Food and drinks
- You can pay directly online
- Instant confirmation
- Infant seats are available on request
- Comfortable walking shoes are advisable
- Children must be accompanied by adults
- Price of this tour is charged per Person
Terms and Conditions:
- If you cancel this tour at least 7 day (s) in advance of the agreed scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel your confirmed tour between 3 and 6 days (s) prior to the agreed scheduled departure, a 50% cancellation fee will be charged. Finally if you opt to cancel within 2 day (s) of the agreed scheduled departure, there will be a 100% cancellation fee.
- Please note: All confirmed bookings will automatically incur a 10% non refundable admin fee for any cancellation.
Our Price is Charged Per Person and include the Cable Car Ticket to Table Mountain and Museums, Wine Tasting Fees and Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden as per our itinerary. If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Please note: All confirmed bookings will automatically incur a 10% non refundable admin fee for any cancellation.