Embark on a Cape of Good Hope/Cape Point private tour including the colourful houses in the Bo Kaap, cable car ride up and down Table Mountain, scenic drive along Chapman’s Peak and a visit to Boulder’s Penguins colony from Cape Town.
What you can expect:
Pick up will be at 9:00am from guest’s hotel in Cape Town and surrounds. The first stop will be in the Bo Kaap (Cape Malay Quarters) to view the colourful houses, learn about their history and take some photos. Thereafter, we travel to the Table Mountain cableway station to take the cable car to the top of Table Mountain. Guests receive a guided tour of the mountain and see Cape Town from another dimension. We return to the bottom via the cable car. After this unforgettable experience we proceed along the Atlantic Seaboard, with the mountains on one side and the ocean on the other. We stop at Maiden’s Cove for a photo opportunity with the backdrop of the 12 Apostles mountain range. Passing through Clifton, Camps Bay, Llundadno and Hout Bay, we stop for a photo at the view point on one of the world’s most scenic routes – Chapman’s Peak drive. We continue to Simon’s Town and meet the monument of Just Nuisance – the Great Dane dog who made a name for himself in the South African Naval Base. Next, we stop at Boulder’s Penguins colony to visit these enchanting creatures. You may find them adorably playing in the ocean. Our final destination is the Cape of Good Hope nature reserve for a guided tour and a photo stop at this very popular landmark. From there we travel to Cape Point, where guests can hike to the top of the lighthouse or take the Funicular to the top instead. Our return route is via the Old Cape Road with a drop off at guest’s accommodation between 17:00 and 18:00pm.
- Pick up and drop off at accommodation (Cape Town & surrounds)
- Private tour guide/driver
- Private luxury vehicle and Fuel
- Chapman’s Peak Toll Fees
- Meals; Drinks and Gratuities (optional).
- Entrance fee for Table Mountain Ticket (ZAR 360.00 Adult; ZAR 180.00 Child)
- Entrance fees to Cape of Good Hope (ZAR 303.00 Adult; ZAR 152.00 Child)
- Entrance fees to Flying Dutchman Funicular (ZAR 80.00 Adult; ZAR 50.00 Child)
- Any other item not listed under inclusions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Table Mountain tickets can be purchased online on the day of the tour
- Link to purchase Table Mountain tickets – http://www.webtickets.co.za/events/featured/table-mountain-cableway/681080
|CAPE TOWN PACKAGE TOURS||Private Tour: Table Mountain, Boulder’s Penguins & Cape Point from Cape Town|
We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled a day or less before event
Cancellations should be emailed to [email protected]
Please note: All confirmed bookings will automatically incur a 10% non refundable admin fee for any cancellations received.