Are you ready to wake up at 04H00 am and embark on a Private journey to get an up close experience from a Cage Diving on our Tours from Cape Town to Gansbaai? If yes, please rest assured that together with our partners, White Sharks Projects, you will make unforgettable memories of your holidays. Our skippers and crew are the best team to give you a Shark Diving tour experience in Cape Town to remember.
Private Shark Cage Diving Tours – What You Can Expect on this Private Shark Cage Diving Tour-
Shark Diving Tour with Private Transfers to and from Cape Town: Experience the adventure activity of a lifetime on one of our private, shark cage diving tours to Gansbaai where you will encounter the Great White Sharks up close and personal from behind the complete safety of a cage. Visit the Hemel-en-Aarde Wine country and taste the amazing Pinot Noir produced in this region. End your day with the enchanting Penguins at Stony Point, before heading back to Cape Town.
Proposed and Custom Itinerary
Private Shark Diving Cape Town: Depart Cape Town and prepare for an adventure of a lifetime as you come face-to-face with Great White Sharks. Pick up will be confirmed at least 24 hours before the time. Be prepared for an early morning pick up, usually around 06:00am. We journey along the scenic N2 road in the Western Cape in luxury. As we head towards the town of Gansbaai, world-renowned for its shark diving facilities, enjoy a light breakfast upon arrival at the diving base and get an introductory briefing with the diving crew. We then board the chartered boat for a thrilling cage diving adventure. We experience the unique sensation of coming up close to sharks in the complete safety of a cage. There will be fresh towels and diving equipment provided on board the boat during the 3 to 4-hour experience, along with a dive certificate and DVD of the day upon your return to base. Upon our return to the base, we freshen up with a hot shower and clean towels. Once we have freshened up we set off to return to Cape Town. Along the way we stop in the town of Hermanus, known for its high plant diversity and whale watching activities. Guests will have the option to either taste regional wines at 2 wineries of the Hemel-en-Aarde Valley, or look for whales from the shore during whale watching season. An alternate option would be to enjoy a 3-course Food and Wine pairing lunch at Creation wine estate. Thereafter we continue through the small coastal village of Betty’s Bay, where you can see one of the largest penguin colonies of Cape Town at Stony Point. You will be dropped off at your accommodation at the end of the tour.
- Private Shark Diving Cape Town
- Fixed/Recommended Pick up time
- Private/Personal Tour Guide/Driver with Private Vehicle
- Price is per person
- Spend more time on activities and places of interest which appeals to you
- Discover Stony Point, one of the largest free roaming African penguin colonies
- Take a boat trip with an experienced Skipper and crew for the Shark Cage Diving
- Sample our top South African Pinot Noir in the Hemel en Aarde (Heaven on Earth) Region
- Enjoy a 3-Course Food and wine pairing lunch at Creations
- Explore Hermanus and other small Towns along the way
- Choose between a Luxury Sedan or Minibus
- Private tour guide/Driver and private vehicle
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Chilled bottled water onboard the vehicle
- Flexibility to choose your places of interest
- Entrance fees to Shark Cage Diving boat
- Shared boat with a small group of divers
- Private boat or Charter can be requested at an extra cost at the time of booking
- Meals (Lunch) and drinks
- Tips/Gratuities (optional)
- Wine Tasting fees
- You can pay directly online
- Instant confirmation
- Infant seats are available on request
- Comfortable walking shoes are advisable
- Children must be accompanied by adults
- Price of this tour is charged per Person
Terms and Conditions:
- If you cancel this tour at least 7 day (s) in advance of the agreed scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel your confirmed tour between 3 and 6 days (s) prior to the agreed scheduled departure, a 50% cancellation fee will be charged. Finally if you opt to cancel within 2 day (s) of the agreed scheduled departure, there will be a 100% cancellation fee.
- Please note: All confirmed bookings will automatically incur a 10% non refundable admin fee for any cancellation.
Our Price is Charged Per Person and include the Cable Car Ticket to Table Mountain and Museums, Wine Tasting Fees and Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden as per our itinerary. If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Please note: All confirmed bookings will automatically incur a 10% non refundable admin fee for any cancellation.