Are you ready to embark on a Private Shark Cage experience with a Private boat and Private transfers to get an up close experience from a Cage Diving on our Tours from Cape Town to Gansbaai? If yes, please rest assured that together with our partners, White Sharks Projects, you will make unforgettable memories of your holidays. Our skippers and crew are the best team to give you a Shark Diving tour experience in Cape Town to remember.
Private Shark Cage Diving with Private Boat and Transfers Tour – What You Can Expect on this Private Shark Cage Diving with Private Boat and Transfers Tour –
Shark Diving Tour with Private Transfers to and from Cape Town: Experience the adventure activity of a lifetime on one of our private, shark cage diving tours to Gansbaai where you will encounter the Great White Sharks up close and personal from behind the complete safety of a cage. Visit the Hemel-en-Aarde Wine country and taste the amazing Pinot Noir produced in this region. End your day with the enchanting Penguins at Stony Point, before heading back to Cape Town.
Proposed and Custom Itinerary
Start the day by driving to Gansbaai on the scenic N2 with the Atlantic Ocean on the one side, and mountainous terrain on the other. Upon arrival in Gansbaai, there will be a safety briefing, breakfast, and then up to three hours of shark cage diving.
After your dive, you will be served a light lunch while watching the video recorded during your dive. After you have completed your shark cage diving, your personalised guide will suggest either a stop in Hermanus or a Wine tasting option. This will be for your own account. We are also able to make a stop at the Stony Point penguin colony on our way back to Cape Town.
We have 2 bases that we do the shark cage diving from as it is dependent on the sightings of sharks. Our first operator is based in Gansbaai which is about 2.5 hours from Cape Town. The second option is out of Mossel Bay which is 4.5 hours from Cape Town. The private tour and boat can take a maximum of 20 persons in total.
You will then return to Cape Town on scenic route R44. Note that departure times for this tour are fixed, but drop-off times are flexible.
Please note: this private shark tour excursion is strictly private just for you and your party. You will not mix with other guests, and the operator will collect you and your party only at your hotel or any address in the Cape Town area.
Kindly note that this is a weather dependent activity and we are unfortunately not able to control nature and the availability of sightings.
- Private Shark Diving Cape Town
- Fixed/Recommended Pick up time
- Private/Personal Tour Guide/Driver with Private Vehicle
- Spend more time on activities and places of interest which appeals to you
- Discover Stony Point, one of the largest free roaming African penguin colonies
- Take a boat trip with an experienced Skipper and crew for the Shark Cage Diving
- Sample our top South African Pinot Noir in the Hemel en Aarde (Heaven on Earth) Region
- Enjoy a 3-Course Food and wine pairing lunch at Creations
- Explore Hermanus and other small Towns along the way
- Choose between a Luxury Sedan or Minibus
- Private tour guide/Driver and private vehicle
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Chilled bottled water onboard the vehicle
- Flexibility to choose your places of interest
- Entrance fees to Shark Cage Diving boat
- Private boat for your party
- Meals (Lunch) and drinks
- Tips/Gratuities (optional)
- Wine Tasting fees
- You can pay directly online
- Instant confirmation
- Infant seats are available on request
- Comfortable walking shoes are advisable
- Children must be accompanied by adults
- Price of this tour is charged per tour
|PRICE PER BOAT AND NOT PER PERSON||38220|
We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled a day or less before event
Cancellations should be emailed to [email protected]
Please note: All confirmed bookings will automatically incur a 10% non refundable admin fee for any cancellations received.