Explore Boulder’s Beach in a different dimension by doing the Sea Kayak private tour, on this all-inclusive private tour and see the African Penguins colony at Boulder’s Beach on this Sea Kayaking tour. The trip leaves from Simon’s Town Waterfront passing the Naval
Private Sea Kayak & Cape Point Tour – What You Can Expect on this Private Sea Kayak & Cape Point Tour
Private Sea Kayak & Cape Point Tour – Our private sea kayak-cape point tour, have been designed to give our guests the most beautiful experience of our excursions in Cape Town. Ideal for single travelers, couples , families and small groups of friends. Our prices are charged per person, children 10-12 years pay half price. Children 13-17 years pay full price.
Explore Boulder’s Beach in a different dimension by doing the Sea Kayak private tour, on this all-inclusive private tour and see the African Penguins colony at Boulder’s Beach on this Sea Kayaking tour. The trip leaves from Simon’s Town Waterfront passing the Naval Harbor to Boulder’s Beach to see the penguins. If the tide is favorable, we may stop on a beach for a swim and get a closer look at penguins on the rocks in the vicinity.
Soon after this tour, we will head to Cape point, where we will explore the cape of good hope nature reserve, it’s fauna and flora, the Dias and Vasco Da Gama beacons, with ninety percent chance of seeing, baboons, bontebok, eiland, ostriches, dassies, etc., explore the Cape of Good Hope and Cape Point lighthouse. Our return to Cape town will be via the majestic and breath taking scenic route Chapman’s Peak, Noordhoek with an optional stop at Cape Point Vineyard to taste one of the best Sauvignon Blanc produced in the country, as well as other cultivars. Drive through Hout Bay, Llandudno, Camps Bay and a drop off at your hotel.
Children of 10 years and above are welcome to join on this tour.
This tour includes all entrance fees to activities and transfers.
- Hotel collection & drop off
- Own private guide driver
- Own luxury latest C class Mercedes Benz or mini-van
- Complimentary free Wi-Fi & cold bottled water onboard
- Very flexible and custom itinerary
- Full experience of Simon’s Town sea-kayaking
- Cape point and cape of good hope nature reserve
- Lunch at any recommended restaurant (optional & at own account)
- Complimentary wine tasting at the famous Cape point vineyards estate
- Scenic drive through the majestic chapman’s peak drive
- Hout bay-L’landudno-Camps bay-Clifton-Bantry bay
- Full day private sea kayak cape-cape point tour
- You can pay directly online
- Instant confirmation
- Infant seats are available on request
- Comfortable walking shoes are advisable
- Children must be accompanied by adults
- Price of this tour is charged per Person
Terms and Conditions:
- If you cancel this tour at least 7 day (s) in advance of the agreed scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel your confirmed tour between 3 and 6 days (s) prior to the agreed scheduled departure, a 50% cancellation fee will be charged. Finally if you opt to cancel within 2 day (s) of the agreed scheduled departure, there will be a 100% cancellation fee.
- Please note: All confirmed bookings will automatically incur a 10% non refundable admin fee for any cancellation.