Choosing one of our Garden Route Tours should be the best way of exploring our top Cape Town Tours we offer. This 4 days & 3 nights itinerary Garden Route product was carefully designed for guests who want to do a private tour with options of designing their own itinerary and traveling in luxury with a private tour guide/driver. Ideal for couples & small groups
Private -Custom- Exclusive-Garden -Route -Tour-South-Africa – What You Can Expect on this Private -Custom- Exclusive-Garden -Route -Tour-South-Africa
Private Custom Exclusive Garden Route Tour South Africa – Cape town’s beautiful people found along the garden route have developed tours and activities packages for anyone wanting to explore this exclusive tours route of South Africa. Book your private garden route today with Kabura Travel and enjoy the tours and activities of your lifetime in some exotic and luxurious south african’s holidays town, such as knysna, Mossel bay, George, Plettenberg bay and Oudtshoorn just to name a few. We are able to cater for any itinerary as we have noticed that most of our guests take this private garden route tours after they have completed to explore Cape Town tours or Port Elizabeth excursions. It is also common to have guests requesting our amazing private garden route tours After they have explored Johannesburg or Durban cities. Most demand we receive will be to do this private garden route tours with a pick up drop off from either Cape Town, George or Port Elizabeth. Rest assured that we will follow you wherever you are for a custom private tours experience of the garden route.
Kabura Travel & Tours pride itself as top tour operators on the garden route who provide prompt, reliable private day tours and excursions in Cape Town and along the garden route. For any group wanting to do the garden route tours in private, please rest assured that we have the means of providing you with a luxury bus or minivan and a private tour guide as well as a private driver.
There are plenty of activities to do on this private tours and we will however make sure that you are satisfied on every thing you do on the garden route. On this private tour, you will have an open daily mileage up to 300km a day from any base you chose along the garden route as for you to really have a perfect garden route private tour. We strive to give you a luxury tour to be remembered of the garden route. We treat any garden route trips as very special tour as no tour is too big or too small.
Proposed and Custom Itinerary
4 Days/3 Nights Custom Garden Route Tour
The Garden Route is a scenic stretch of the Southeastern coast of South Africa and a local gem. The name comes from the verdant vegetation that runs through it and the numerous lagoons and lakes dotted along the coast. It includes towns such as George, Mossel Bay, Knysna, Oudtshoorn, Plettenberg Bay, and Nature’s Valley.
We offer an alternative way of doing a luxury tour and cost effective of the garden route with our customizable itinerary and we also have more garden route tour products and packages from Cape Town or from port Elizabeth to chose from :
- Choose your own accommodation and activities, based on your guide’s expert recommendations.
Then relax while you’re shown around some inspiring natural beauty.
Go wherever you want to go, whenever you want to go, and enjoy doing activities you like to do!
Your local tour guide, who knows the entire Garden Route and all the places of interest, will be available whenever you need them, based on the itinerary you choose.
Our prices are based on four days and three nights or less and are charged per vehicle and not per person. This private tour of the famous garden route is ideal for friends, families and small groups of up to eight guests.
Included in this luxury tour of the most famous garden route of South Africa are your own top local guide, private minibus or vehicle, Free WiFi, chilled bottled water, toll fees and fuel, your own customizable itinerary and your guide’s recommendations, your guide’s accommodation and meals. Excluded in this price are meals, entrance fees to places of interest, and activities and your accommodation.
- Cape Town & Surrounding areas Hotel collection & drop off
- (Optional drop off in Port Elizabeth)
- Collection from Port Elizabeth and drop off in Cape town optional
- Own private qualified and registered tour guide driver
- Own luxury latest C class Mercedes Benz, latest Toyota avanzas or mini-van(Hyundai H1)
- Complimentary free Wi-Fi & cold bottled water onboard/snacks
- Very flexible and custom itinerary/ Build your own garden route tour
- An all Exclusive private Garden route tour (accommodation, activities, breakfast, lunch & diner at own account)
- Full experience of Garden Route
- Travel along coastal route, optional return via route 62
- Choice of activities is optional within the tour itinerary guidelines
- No experience needed for most activities
- Qualified site guides personnel to all attractions
- Choice of up to Four (04) full days full of funs
- Instructions prior to activities
- Qualified and trained instructors
- Assistance with booking accommodations (optional)
- One of the best Cape town tours on the market today.
- Animals interactions and small walks will be part of the tour
- Walk with lions, walk with elephants, walk with cheetahs, Ostriches..
- Big five safari tour at Botlierskop game farm is optional at own account
- Canopy tours experience in Tsitsikama at own account
- Paragliding in Sedgefield at own account
- Bungee jumping at Bloukrans optional at own account and many more activities.
- Private garden route tours includes: Mossel Bay, Oudsthoorn, Knysna, Plettenberg Bay and Tsitsikama…
- Private guide Driver who knows Cape Town & The garden Route
- Luxury sedans vehicles or mini buses
- Food and accommodation in 5* hotels/Guest Houses
- Entrance fees to activities
- Breakfast, lunch & Dinner
- Bottled water
- Complimentary mobile Wi-Fi in the vehicle
- Tips or gratuities are optional
- You can pay directly online
- Instant confirmation
- Infant seats are available on request
- Comfortable walking shoes are advisable
- Children must be accompanied by adults
- Price of this tour is charged per Person
Terms and Conditions:
- If you cancel this tour at least 7 day (s) in advance of the agreed scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel your confirmed tour between 3 and 6 days (s) prior to the agreed scheduled departure, a 50% cancellation fee will be charged. Finally if you opt to cancel within 2 day (s) of the agreed scheduled departure, there will be a 100% cancellation fee.
- Please note: All confirmed bookings will automatically incur a 10% non refundable admin fee for any cancellation.
Our Price is Charged Per Person and include the Cable Car Ticket to Table Mountain and Museums, Wine Tasting Fees and Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden as per our itinerary. If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.