Skip the big tourists buses and imposed itineraries and design your own itinerary with a private luxury vehicle just for you and your party including tour guide driver who speaks either English, French or Portuguese at no extra cost. Go anywhere you want to go and explore things that are appealing to you and your party.
What You Can Expect on this Private Day Tour From Cape Town South Africa In A Luxury SUV Mercedes Benz GLC
Choice of doing the CAPE OF GOOD HOPE PRIVATE TOUR
This is one of the best way to explore the best sightseeing in Cape Town for you and for your group. This beautiful private cape peninsula tour has been designed for travelers who want to do things that are appealing to them and avoid the traditional tourists big buses group tours which have a set itinerary and a rush schedule. Start your private tour with us at a time that suit your plan. We offer you one of our Luxury Mercedes Benz SUV GLC 250 d. This vehicle has a capacity of seating four passengers, ideal for a small family of four and ideal for a small group of three adults . The Vehicle comes with a professional Tour Guide Driver who speak , either English , French or Portuguese. The vehicle comes with still bottled water onboard for every passenger, fuel surcharge is covered by us as well as the toll gates and parking fees . We give you the vehicle and the guide driver up to 12 hours per day . So in a day you could go to Table Mountain , Signal Hill, Camps Bay, L’landudnho, Go for wine tasting in Constantia Valley , Visit the famous Kirstenbosch botanical garden, Visit the colorful houses , do a Cape Town City Tour, Go to the beach such as Boulder’s beach, Explore the Cape of Good Hope and Cape point , Hike from Cape of good hope to the cape point light house. Design your own itinerary or follow the recommendations of your expert guide driver . No hidden costs , pay your own entrance fees to places of interest. Go for lunch any where you want to go. Do and see things that appealing to you . Avoid big tourists traditional routes and design your own . The tour is just for you and your party . Please note that we will allocate 12hour only which is more than enough time to explore our most famous route from Cape Town to the Cape of Good Hope.
Choice of going to Any SAFARI or WINE TASTING TOURS IN STELLENBOSCH OR FRANSCHHOEK
With us , we will allow you to go for any wildlife Game Reserve of your choice around Cape Town, such as Aquila Game Reserve, Sanbona, Inverdoon, Gondwana Game Reserve , wine tasting in Stellenbosch or Franschhoek, or go for Whales or Shark Cage diving . You can also explore the west coast of Cape Town . We provide you with wheels and and a qualified tour guide driver . Pay your own entrance fees and do things that are appealing to you . You can ask us to assist you with the bookings of places of interests at the time when you book this service with us . We are very flexible on this tour . Go explore our country the way you want . Please note that this service allows you to explore any places in the Western Cape province , Cape Town, Cape Garden Route, Cape Karoo, Cape Overberg Cape Winelands and Port Elizabeth and its surrounding areas only .
You can choose to Discover the west cost National Park, Go to Langabaan, Saldhana Bay, Paternoster , Shelly Point etc… taste the best sea food in South Africa , discover the wild flowers in spring etc…pay per vehicle and not per person .
Choice of EXPLORING THE GARDEN ROUTE OF SOUTH AFRICA
You can choose to go on the garden route and just pay the daily rate of ZAR 4950 per vehicle and not per person
The Garden route of South Africa is a must do when visiting Cape Town . With us, we allow you to book your own accommodations and choose your own places of interests and we provide you with the wheels and a qualified tour guide driver who knows the ins and outs of the entire garden route . Go any way to want to go and explore the attractions that are appealing to you . We allocate for you every day a vehicle and guide up to 12 hours and up to 500 km per day . Discover Hermanus, Cape Agulhas, Arniston, Gondwana Game Reserve, Sanimbona Game Reserve, Bottelierskop Game Reserve , Mossel Bay, Knysna, George , Plettenberg Bay, Tsitsikama National Park, Go shark diving , Go sky diving , go bungee jumping , discover Addo National Park, Discover Port Elizabeth, Go to Shamwari Game Reserve , Cango caves, Ostrich farms, discover the Route 62 etc… We cover the guide food and accommodation and fuel surcharge . Discover the garden route at own pace and avoid the traditional tourist big buses . Book as many days as you want . We do not charge you per person but per vehicle per day
- Private Cape Point Tour – Exclusive Tour Cape of Good Hope Tour
- Flexible Time
- Private and Personal Tour Guide Driver and Private Vehicle
- Spend more time on activities and places of interests which are appealing to you
- Discover Cape town
- Complete Cape Point Private Tour
- Take a Boat to seal Island
- Sample our top South African wines on the way
- See the African Penguins at Boulder’s Beach and the Baboons at Cape Point at close range
- Explore Cape Point, the Cape of Good Hope and the Dias & Vasco Da Gama crosses.
- Go anywhere you want to go in the Western cape
- Pay per vehicle and not per person
- Go for any Safari such as Aquila, Gondwana, Sanbona, Kariega etc…
- Go on the Garden Route and only pay the Daily rate of ZAR 4950 for this luxury and comfortable vehicle
- Top Notch Driver/Guide
- Transport by private luxury air conditioned vehicle/sedan/minibus
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Private tour just for you and your party and no any other person
- Toll Fees and Prking fees
- Fuel Surcharge
- Guide Driver Accomodation & Meals wherever applicable
- Flexibility of choosing starting and ending time
- Flexibility to choose your places of interest
- Meals and drinks
- Tips/Gratuities (optional)
- Your own accomodation/Hotels
- You can pay directly online
- Instant confirmation
- Infant seats are available on request
- Comfortable walking shoes are advisable
- Children must be accompanied by adults
- Price of this tour is charged per Vehicle and not per person
Terms and Conditions:
|CANCELLATION PLOICY: Cancellations 60-30 days prior to commencement of services: 25% cancellation fee Cancellations 29-20 days prior to commencement of services: 50% cancellation fee Cancellations 19-10 days prior to commencement of services: 75% cancellation fee Cancellations 9-0 days prior to commencement of services: 100% cancellation fee Cancellations should be emailed to [email protected]
Please note: All confirmed bookings will automatically incur a 10% non refundable admin fee for any cancellations received.