An unforgettable South African Penguin experience organised in our 8 hour tour from any hotel in Cape Town. You will visit Boulders beach which boasts one of the largest African penguin colonies. There will also be an opportunity to swim with the penguins while on this tour. Your private tour guide will make sure that your penguin experience will leave you with life long memories.
Penguin Tour Cape Town including Boulders Beach: What you can expect on this Penguin Tour Cape Town including Boulders Beach –
We invite you to enjoy a fun filled day interacting with our very own Boulders Beach African penguin colony. You will spend the day with a top class professional guide who will tell you all that you need to know about the beautiful Cape Town as well as the amazing penguins. With luxury air-conditioned, comfortable vehicles fully stocked with bottled water, we look forward to showing you the beauty that the Cape has to offer.
You will be picked up at your accommodation by your Private Tour Guide/Driver between 8:30 and 9:30. From here we will venture off on one of the most spectacular scenic routes around Chapman’s Peak while making our way through to Simons Town. Here we will take you to see the Statue of ‘Just Nuisance’ our favorite great Dane while telling you the story that led to him being immortalized in bronze. After this stop we will make our way to Boulders beach where you will get to spend time on one of our best beaches filled with our tuxedo clad friends, the African Penguins.
You will also have the opportunity of swimming with the penguins. After this fun filled day, we will make our way back to the city where you will be dropped off at your hotel.
- Private Tour Guide/Drive and vehicle
- Spectacular Scenic Route
- Simons Town and ‘Just Nuisance’ the Great Dane
- African Penguins at Boulders Beach
- Private tour guide/Driver and private vehicle
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Chilled bottled water onboard the vehicle
- Entrance fees to Boulders beach
- The option of swimming with the penguins
- Meals and drinks
- Tips/Gratuities (optional)
- You can pay directly online
- Instant confirmation
- Infant seats are available on request
- Comfortable walking shoes are advisable
- Children must be accompanied by adults
- Price of this tour is charged per Person
- Bring along an extra towel as well as your swimming costume
Terms and Conditions:
- If you cancel this tour at least 7 day (s) in advance of the agreed scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel your confirmed tour between 3 and 6 days (s) prior to the agreed scheduled departure, a 50% cancellation fee will be charged. Finally if you opt to cancel within 2 day (s) of the agreed scheduled departure, there will be a 100% cancellation fee.
- Please note: All confirmed bookings will automatically incur a 10% non refundable admin fee for any cancellations.
Our Price is Charged Per Person and include the Cable Car Ticket to Table Mountain and Museums, Wine Tasting Fees and Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden as per our itinerary. If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Please note: All confirmed bookings will automatically incur a 10% non refundable admin fee for any cancellations.