A full exotic day tour which will allow you to walk next to the Penguins in Cape Town South Africa’s best Penguins main colony conservation sites of Stony Point. Penguins And Canopy Tour Cape Town Tours are packed with endless choices of Adrenalin Adventure either at Sea or in the nature. Our team of expert has designed an unmatched itinerary for guests who just want to experience a Zipline Canopy tour in a jungle of soaring eagles coupled with Penguins Tour in Cape Town.
Penguins and Canopy Tour Cape Town – What You Can Expect on this Penguins and Canopy Tour Cape Town
Penguins and Canopy Tour Cape Town – Join us today on this Penguin and Canopy tours and have a day full of fun . This is an all-inclusive private Cape canopy tour, combined with Cheetahs experience and guests will be allowed to touch the cheetahs, as well as monkey and chimpanzee experience.
This activity is located just one hour away from the City Centre.
The Cape Canopy tour has been described as “vertigo-tinged fun” and “an exciting aerial perspective”. as super safe by Thrilled zip liners and had approved the equipment’s used as of high quality and standards. Cape canopy tour has recently been listed on the list of world’s hottest new tourism experience in the year 2015 by LONELY PLANET. In addition Making it the only African attraction to make its way on that list.
On this private tour, also you will be collected by one of our qualified tour guide in a private luxury vehicle or minivan equipped with free Wi-Fi and refreshment on board. Our prices are charged per person and include a complimentary forty-five minutes’ cheetahs experience in Somerset West.
The Canopy Tour is a fully guided tour consist of 13 Platforms, 11 slides and a swing bridge. light lunch meal will be served after the tour. Small hike is involved in this activity up to 1 kilometer, dressed up appropriately, have warm cloths as the weather is unpredictable in the mountains, and wear comfortable shoes. All tours are conducted by professional personnel and safety comes first.
We will start our day with a beautiful drive to Grabouw for our Canopy Tour Experience followed with a scenic drive on R44 en route to Stony Point to see African Penguins at a very close range. Stony Point is one of the largest penguin colony near Cape Town. The board walk is just a beautiful experience not to miss. From here we will drive back to Somerset West for our Cheetahs encounter experience. Then back to the hotel.
Ideal for the entire family with children 5 years and above.
Hotel Collection at 09H00, and drop off at approximately 17H00
- Hotel collection & drop off
- Own private guide driver
- Own luxury latest C class Mercedes Benz or mini-van
- Complimentary free Wi-Fi & cold bottled water onboard
- Very flexible and custom itinerary
- Full experience of canopy tours experience
- Optional stop monkey land, Cheetahs outreach
- Light Lunch is included in the price
- No experience needed
- A full day full of fun
- Instructions prior to activities
- Qualified and trained instructors
- One of the best Cape town tours activities
- You can pay directly online
- Instant confirmation
- Infant seats are available on request
- Comfortable walking shoes are advisable
- Children must be accompanied by adults
- Price of this tour is charged per Person
Terms and Conditions:
- If you cancel this tour at least 7 day (s) in advance of the agreed scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel your confirmed tour between 3 and 6 days (s) prior to the agreed scheduled departure, a 50% cancellation fee will be charged. Finally if you opt to cancel within 2 day (s) of the agreed scheduled departure, there will be a 100% cancellation fee.
- Please note: All confirmed bookings will automatically incur a 10% non refundable admin fee for any cancellation.