Private Garden Route Tours with endless choices of activities conducted by your number one tour operators of Garden Route from Cape Town with a private tour guide driver who has vast knowledge of South Africa’s history.An all-inclusive tour of the Garden route for a well-deserved vacation or special occasion. This tour includes luxurious accommodation in a 5-star hotel or guest house, meals at top restaurants and entrance fees to all activities in a circular route: coastal & R62.
Garden Route Private Tour 3 days/2 nights 5* – What You Can Expect on this Garden Route Private Tour 3 days/2 nights 5*
Garden Route Private Tour 3 days/2 nights 5* – GARDEN ROUTE CAPE TOWN SOUTH AFRICA, it is absolutely true when the beautiful people of this vibrant city say that they are so blessed to live in one of the most beautiful verdant and green part of the universe. please join us on any of private tours and have your say about this statement made by Capetonians.
Travel with us on the most beautiful and famous tour route in Cape Town and South Africa known as the garden route and enjoy a private tour of a lifetime. Our garden route trip is a perfect gift for a honeymoon celebrated privately on our tour which we offer from Cape Town. We have managed to compile a perfect and amazing travel packages along the garden route which include meals, attractions, game reserves or safaris and accommodation at top hotels situated on the garden route. Please rest assured that you will have a personal guide who will take you through all hidden beautiful secrets places found on the garden route during each outing and excursion. We offer you a luxury tour so that you can enjoy your garden route sightseeing stress free. We don’t rush our guests but we make sure that we are helping them to create beautiful memories of their garden route experience on any tours we offer them. Only experienced registered private guides will escort you on any of private tour of this amazing garden route. We have a wide range of garden route private tours products to choose from. Please do not hesitate to contact us directly for any garden route private needs or tours.
Proposed and Custom Itinerary
Embark today on our exclusive private tours garden route south africa, a new VIP private scenic garden route tour up to 3 DAYS – 2 NIGHTS garden route tours and have an exotic holiday along this beautiful scenic route of south africa
Private garden route tour in five stars hotels with personal qualified private guide driver in a comfort of luxurious vehicle . All meals along this guided private tour of the garden route are served at top restaurants.
Circular route: Choice to start your private garden route tour in cape Cape Town and travel along the Coastal N2, return to Cape Town along the Mountainous scenic R62 with an option of a drop off in Port Elizabeth or vice-versa
1st Morning: Villa Afrikana Guest Suites, Kanonkop Guest House, Conrad Pezula or Falcon View Manor, Knysna
2nd Morning: Rosenhof Country House, Pictures Guest House or La Pension Guest House, Oudtshoorn
Day 1 Lunch: Café Gannet (RR, Seafood, Sushi, Soups, Pizza)
Day 2 Lunch: Tsitsikama Cattle Baron (Mediterranean, Barbecue)
Day 3 Lunch: Nostalgie Restaurant (African)
Safari Ostrich Farm Café (Vegetarian, Grill, Fusion)
Signature Divine (R, French, Spanish) or
Bello Cibo Restaurant (Italian, Pizza, Mediterranean)
1st Night: The Olive Tree (European)
Die Gieter’s Cathy & Remy Restaurant (RR, French, Mediterranean)
34 South (Japanese, Seafood, Sushi, Gluten free, African, Mediterranean)
Anchorage Restaurant (Seafood, Vegetarian, Soups)
East Head Café (R, Contemporary, Café)
2nd Night: Nostalgie Restaurant (African)
Bello Cibo Restaurant (Italian)
Signature Divine (French, Spanish)
(private luxury vehicle, private guide driver, entrances to all activities, safari)
Exclusive Accommodation are included in this private tours garden route south africa
5 Star Hotel/Guest House Accommodation for the duration of your stay.
1st Night: Villa Afrikana Guest Suites, Kanonkop Guest House, Conrad Pezula or Falcon View Manor, Knysna
2nd Night: Rosenhof Country House, Pictures Guest House or La Pension Guest House, Oudtshoorn
Our vehicles include:
Free cold bottled water, complimentary Wi-Fi and snacks on board for a memorable 2 NIGHTS GARDEN ROUTE PRIVATE TOUR
- Drinks and Gratuities are excluded in the cost unless otherwise informed.
- Our 2 NIGHTS GARDEN ROUTE private tour departs from Cape town with a minimum of two (02) guests.
- We recommend departure at 07:00am in order to enjoy the full day.
- Children 6 to 12 years pay half price; 13 Years and above pay full price.
- Prices are charged per person sharing. (Minimum 2 pax)
Day 1 GARDEN ROUTE PRIVATE TOUR
Guests will be collected at their accommodation by a qualified tour guide/driver in a luxury air-conditioned vehicle and will depart for a lifetime private garden route tour in South Africa. We will travel along the scenic, mountainous N2 via Sir Lowry’s pass. We will drive through the apple growing region of Elgin and the wheat growing region of South Africa. Along this route we will pass through small towns like Caledon, Riviersonderend and Riversdale. There will be frequent comfort stops along the way. We will stop in Albertinia at the Aloe Vera factory (20 minutes) for a complimentary cup of coffee and some shopping. From there we will proceed to Zorgfontein and Walk with the lions (1 hour) for an experience of a lifetime. This will be followed by a stop in Mossel Bay, where we will smell the Indian ocean for the first time. At approximately 15:00 we will travel to Botlierskop Game Farm for a breathtaking 3-hour game drive in an open 4×4 truck. This is a unique occasion to fully experience the Big 5 animals like never before. After the game drive we will depart for Knysna, passing through the scenic towns of George, Wilderness and Sedgefield. After check-in at accommodation and freshening up, guests will be taken for dinner as per the tour schedule. Thereafter, guests will be dropped off at their hotel/guest house for a good night’s rest.
Day 2 GARDEN ROUTE PRIVATE TOUR
Guests will be collected at their accommodation after check-out and breakfast. We will explore the Knysna Heads, drive to the top of one of the heads and down to the beach to appreciate the beauty of mother nature. Next stop will be at Garden of Eden for a guided walking tour for approximately 15 minutes. Thereafter we will dedicate an hour to admire the largest bird sanctuary in southern hemisphere, Birds of Eden and visit Monkey land sanctuary. From there, guests will have an opportunity to interact, feed and walk with the elephants. Alternatively, guests can interact with the cheetahs at Tenikwa. Please be advised that only one option will be taken and not both. Our next stop will be at the Storms river mouth. Lunch will be served there at Cattle Baron. After lunch we will embark on a guided walking tour of about 900 meters to the Hanging bridge. We will depart from there at approximately 15:00 and travel back on route to Oudtshoorn through 800m Outeniqua pass. We will overnight at Rosenhof Country House or similar. Estimated travelling time will be 3 hours, 20 minutes. Estimated time of arrival at accommodation – approximately 18:30/19:00.
Guests will be collected at their accommodation after check-out and breakfast. Our first stop will be at the Safari Ostrich farm. Here guests will have to opportunity to see, feed, touch, ride and kiss the Ostriches. Our next attraction will be the Cango wildlife Ranch for a top encounter with wildlife. This is the biggest and oldest cheetah contact centre in the entire world. After this thrilling experience our tour continues to the famous Cango caves for a standard tour. After the tour lunch will be served at one of the Restaurants as per our itinerary. Thereafter we will depart for Cape town via the famous route 62 with optional stops based on your guide’s recommendations. Guests will be dropped off at their accommodation in Cape town. Should guests prefer to be dropped off in Port Elizabeth instead, this can be arranged at time of booking.
Highlights on 2 NIGHTS GARDEN ROUTE PRIVATE TOUR:
- Cape Town City & Surrounding areas Hotel collection & drop off
- (Optional drop off in Port Elizabeth)
- Collection from Port Elizabeth and drop off in Cape town optional
- Own private qualified and registered tour guide driver
- Own luxury latest C class Mercedes Benz, latest Toyota Avanza or Minibus (Hyundai H1)
- Complimentary free Wi-Fi & cold bottled water onboard/snacks
- Very flexible and custom itinerary
- An all inclusive private tour (accommodation, activities & meals)
- Full experience of Garden Route
- Travel along coastal route, optional return via route 62
- Choice of activities is optional within the tour itinerary guidelines
- No experience needed for most activities
- Qualified site guides personnel to all attractions
- Three (03) full days full of funs
- Instructions prior to activities
- Qualified and trained instructors
- Accommodations at top 5 star hotels or similar in the regions
- Meals served at top restaurants
- Wines and beverages are excluded
- One of the best Cape town tours on the market today.
- Animals interactions and small walks will be part of the tour
- Walk with lions, walk with elephants, walk with cheetahs, Ostriches..
- Big five safari tour included at Botlierskop game farm
- Mossel Bay, Oudsthoorn, Knysna, Plettenberg Bay and Tsitsikama.
- VIP transport service for this private guided garden route tour
- Private tour operator company in Cape Town you can trust and rely on
- .private tours garden route south africa with a difference.
- Private guide Driver who knows Cape Town & The garden Route
- Luxury sedans vehicles or mini buses
- Food and accommodation in 5* hotels/Guest Houses
- Entrance fees to activities
- Breakfast, lunch & Dinner
- Bottled water
- Complimentary mobile Wi-Fi in the vehicle
- Tips or gratuities are optional
- You can pay directly online
- Instant confirmation
- Infant seats are available on request
- Comfortable walking shoes are advisable
- Children must be accompanied by adults
- Price of this tour is charged per Person
Terms and Conditions:
- If you cancel this tour at least 7 day (s) in advance of the agreed scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel your confirmed tour between 3 and 6 days (s) prior to the agreed scheduled departure, a 50% cancellation fee will be charged. Finally if you opt to cancel within 2 day (s) of the agreed scheduled departure, there will be a 100% cancellation fee.
- Please note: All confirmed bookings will automatically incur a 10% non refundable admin fee for any cancellation.
Some useful key words : private tours garden route south africa, luxury garden route tours, best garden route tours, best garden route safari, best garden route trip, garden route tour operators, garden route tours from port elizabeth, garden route tours from johannesburg, garden route tours from durban to cape town, private garden route tour operator, garden route tour packages, garden route tour cape town, garden route tours, #1 garden route private tour
Our Price is Charged Per Person and include the Cable Car Ticket to Table Mountain and Museums, Wine Tasting Fees and Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden as per our itinerary. If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.