Table Mountain, Penguin Colony & Cape Point Shared Tour
Visit the Bo Kaap, take a cable car up Table Mountain and enjoy scenic Chapman’s Peak Drive. Stop at the Boulders Penguin Colony and Cape Point.
Start your full-day tour at the Bo Kaap (Cape Malay Quarters) with its colorful houses, before heading to the Table Mountain cable car station. Take the cable car to the top for unforgettable views.
Drive along the Atlantic coast, stopping at Maiden’s Cove for photos with the backdrop of the 12 Apostles mountain range. Enjoy the views from Chapman’s Peak Drive, one of the world’s most scenic routes.
Visit Boulders Penguins Colony in Simon Town before reaching the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve. Enjoy a guided tour at this very popular landmark. Travel to Cape Point, where you can hike to the top of the lighthouse or take the Flying Dutchman funicular to the top.
• Please be aware that, in high season, queues to Table Mountain can be long. In that case, you will go to Cape Point first and visit Table Mountain on the way back
• This is a shared transportation tour that will include people staying at other hotels
• Visitors to the Cape of Good Hope/Cape Point need to be vigilant about the baboons. Do not get too close to them as they are wild animals
• Dress comfortably and bring a jacket
Take the cable car to the top of Table Mountain and marvel at area views
Travel along spectacular Chapman’s Peak Drive
Visit the Cape of Good Hope and Cape Point lighthouse
Stop to see the African penguin colony at Boulders Beach
What Is & Isn’t Included
• Pick-up and drop off at accommodation in and around Cape Town is provided
• Tour guide/driver
• Shared luxury vehicle
• Entrance fees to Table Mountain, Chapman’s Peak Drive, Boulders Penguin Colony and Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve
• Meals and drinks
• Optional gratuities
• Flying Dutchman funicular fee