Wineland Scheduled Tour – What You Can Expect on this Winelands Scheduled Tour:
We invite you to experience the Stellenbosch, Paarl and Franschhoek wine estates on this splendid route and enjoy lunch in the vineyards, you will spend the day in the company of a top professional tour guide in a shared luxury minibus with a pick up and drop off from your accommodation. With fully air-conditioned, comfortable vehicles and bottled water onboard, there is certainly no better way to see the beauty of the Cape Winelands than in the company of Kabura Travel & Tours.
You will be picked up at your accommodation by your Tour Guide/Driver between 8:30 and 9:30. We begin by traveling along the N2 towards DeMorgenzon wine estate for guests’ first wine tasting. This award-winning winery has produced the best Chardonnay in the world. From there, we continue on this route to Stellenbosch, for a town orientation tour. Then we proceed to Marianne Wine Estate in Paarl to experience Biltong and wine tasting. Marianne believes that biltong pairing enhances the flavors of the red wine they produce. Marianne’s Floreal blend was also hand-picked by Chef Gordon Ramsay for Nelson Mandela’s 90th birthday. Next we travel to Fairview Vineyards and Goats Cheese for a cheese and wine tasting. Here guests can purchase their favorite cheese and condiments, as well as their favorite wine from a choice of 3 ranges. We make our way to the food and wine capital of Franschhoek, with a stop at the Drakenstein Prison for a photo with the Nelson Mandela monument. Franschhoek is home to some of the finest restaurants and wine estates in the country and we will pass the French Huguenot monument. Then we stop at Haute Cabriere wine estate, where guests can taste the MCC, which is the South African version of champagne. From there, we visit Delaire Graff wine estate for the last tasting. Delaire Graff is known as The JEWEL of the Cape Winelands. At the end of the tour guests will be dropped off at their accommodation at between 17:00 and 18:00.
- Experience the beauty of the Stellenbosch, Paarl and Franschhoek Winelands
- Take in the splendor of up to 5 carefully selected wine estate’s produce from some of the best wines in the country
- See historical landmarks and monuments like the Huguenot Monument in Franschhoek and the statue of Nelson Mandela infront of the Drakenstein Prison.
- Private tour guide/Driver and private vehicle
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Chilled bottled water onboard the vehicle
- Wine Tasting fees
- Meals and drinks
- Tips/Gratuities (optional)
- You can pay directly online
- Instant confirmation
- Infant seats are available on request
- Comfortable walking shoes are advisable
- Children must be accompanied by adults
- Price of this tour is charged per Person
Terms and Conditions:
- If you cancel this tour at least 7 day (s) in advance of the agreed scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel your confirmed tour between 3 and 6 days (s) prior to the agreed scheduled departure, a 50% cancellation fee will be charged. Finally if you opt to cancel within 2 day (s) of the agreed scheduled departure, there will be a 100% cancellation fee.
- Please note: All confirmed bookings will automatically incur a 10% non refundable admin fee for any cancellations.
Our Price is Charged Per Person. If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Please note: All confirmed bookings will automatically incur a 10% non refundable admin fee for any cancellations.