Cape Town Private City Tours – What You Can Expect on this City Tour of Cape Town:
Cape Town Private City Tours. A Luxury Tours Cape Town brought to you by Kabura Travel Tours in Cape Town. A private tour of South Africa without reaching its mother city known as Cape Town, will be considered incomplete, join us today on this private tour of Cape Town and let us showcase to you the supernatural beauty of Cape Town City and its surrounding areas, its amazing and beautiful people, its scenic side, table mountain, its winelands and its magic Cape of good hope and Cape point along the beautiful Cape peninsula.
Cape Town Private City Tours, a full day private tour of cape town city, discover all hidden secret places, culture, history and beauty of this vibrant city , the legislative capital of south africa, home of the new 7 wonders of the nature,the giant beautiful table mountain, Kirstenbosch botanical garden, Robben Island and the famous Constantia wine route without forgetting Hout bay with its fur seals island boat trips, a top excursion in the area. We have been providing top exclusive cape town tours for the local and international market for quiet a while, our experiences in private touring has put us on the map of top tours operators companies in cape town. If your interest is doing private shopping tours in cape town, please rest assured that you will be escorted by a private guide for all your cape town shopping experience in luxury and comfortable private vehicle.
Proposed and Custom Itinerary
Cape Town Private City Tours, with private guide driver who knows the ins and outs of Cape Town history and it’s beautiful people.
Embark today on our Cape Town City Tours, a private excursion trip of Cape Town and enjoy an unmatched sightseeing and beauty of cape town. Our full day private cape town city tour is a special product crafted and design for our guests who want to explore cape town and table mountain privately.
We proud ourselves on offering a platform for our guests to tailor make their own itinerary and do activities which matters to them.
With the mountains on one side and the ocean on the other, Cape Town is a stunning city bursting with life. Steeped in arts and culture there is plenty to see in this amazing city and with Kabura Travel & Tours you can see it the way you desire.
Our full day Cape Town city private tour lets you see major historical buildings and all places of interest our city and as part of this tour you’ll enjoy amazing views in a private luxury vehicle, including the C Classes Mercedes Benz (seats up to 4 pax) or Toyota Avanza (seats up to 6 pax), with a registered guide driver. This tour includes free wifi, cold bottled water, drop off and pick up, and a customised itinerary. This tour excludes Entrance Fees and Meals.
We will pick you up from your hotel and then you can enjoy the best of Cape Town with this custom itinerary or make your own:
- Explore the V & A Waterfront and Adderley Street in the heart of the city.
- See some exciting historical buildings which are stalwarts of the city’s culture and history, including:
- Batholomew Dias Monument
- Jan Van Riebeek Monument
- The Zacharias Waganaer Water Reservoir, which can be found in South Africa’s oldest shopping centre.
- The Cape Castle
- City Hall
- The Slave Lodge
- The Company Gardens
- Cape Town Private City Tours
- The colourful houses in Bo-Kaap
- The Noon Gun
- Table Mountain
- Signal Hill
- Camps Bay
- Chapman’s Peak
- Groot Constantia and Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens.
- Shopping malls(optional)
- Cape Town Private City Tours
- Tour guide/driver
- Table mountain, Kirstenbosch Gardens Tickets
- Complimentary free Wi-Fi on board the vehicle
- Bottled cold water and wine tasting at Groote Constantia
- Universal Chargers for mobile phones
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Transportation by private mini van or Luxury Sedan
- Flexibility to choose your places of interests
- Tips or gratuities are optional
- Food and drinks
- You can pay directly online
- Instant confirmation
- Infant seats are available on request
- Comfortable walking shoes are advisable
- Children must be accompanied by adults
- Price of this tour is charged per Person
Terms and Conditions:
- If you cancel this tour at least 7 day (s) in advance of the agreed scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel your confirmed tour between 3 and 6 days (s) prior to the agreed scheduled departure, a 50% cancellation fee will be charged. Finally if you opt to cancel within 2 day (s) of the agreed scheduled departure, there will be a 100% cancellation fee.
- Please note: All confirmed bookings will automatically incur a 10% non refundable admin fee for any cancellation.
Our Price is Charged Per Person and include the Cable Car Ticket to Table Mountain and Museums, Wine Tasting Fees and Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden as per our itinerary. If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Please note: All confirmed bookings will automatically incur a 10% non refundable admin fee for any cancellation.