A Full Day Cape Peninsula Small Group Tour which allows you to see all the key sightseeing attractions that Cape Town has to offer in a wonderful 8-10 hour excursion. This Full Day Cape Peninsula Group Tour will include sightseeing opportunities such as Cape Point, Boulders Beach Penguin Tour, Cape of Good Hope and the beautiful scenic views that Cape Town has available to see.
What You Can Expect on this Cape Peninsula Full Day Small Group Scheduled Tour.
This Full Day Scheduled tour has been designed to accommodate a small group with a minimum of 4 Adults and a maximum of 10 persons. The day will start off with a pick up from your hotel between 08.30 and 09.00am. You will be collected with a Quantum GL or similar. From here we will venture off to a variety of breathtaking sights and attractions.
Proposed Cape Peninsula Full Day Small Group Scheduled Tour Itinerary
After pick up at your hotel we will make our way through Mouille Point, Three Anchor Bay, Sea Point, Bantry Bay, Clifton and then stopping at Maidens Cove for some photo opportunities. We continue on through Camps Bay, then on to Hout Bay where you will have an hour to explore the harbour or if you would like to do a boat trip you can join the seal island tour from Hout Bay on your own account. The time spent in Hout Bay will be about an hour. We do not recommend doing the seal island trip if the seas are rough as it becomes quite dangerous.
Once we depart from Hout Bay we will make our way around the world renowned Chapmans Peak. This road will be used subject to it being operational. We will stop off at the viewing point for a 15 minute photo op. Please do note that all clients are requested to please stay within the demarcated places throughout this tour to ensure your safety.
We will have a quick stop in the Noordhoek area for you to enjoy an optional coffee at the Village Roast for your own account. Some of the best coffees in the city is brewed here. We will continue our tour through Kommetjie, Misty Cliffs, Scarborough whereafter we will stop at the Ostrich Farm for a quick visit. Once in the Cape of good hope private tour Nature reserve, we explore the Dias cross and some fauna and flora and see the meeting point of the 2 currents namely the cold Benguela Current and the warm Agulhas Current. You may also encounter some baboons and other wildlife. We advise our guests not to get too close to the Baboons and avoid feeding them as these are wild animals and can therefore be dangerous. You can enjoy lunch at the Two Oceans Restaurant on your own account as well as take a trip up the funicular.
We will then continue on to Boulders Beach where you can visit one of Cape Towns largest penguin colonies. Our return route is passing through Fish Hoek, Kalk Bay and Muizenburg. From here we will visit our last stop, Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens after which you will be dropped off back at your hotel.
- Luxury mini-van with private guide/driver
- Breathtaking scenic views
- Hout Bay Harbour with optional seal island trip
- Ostrich viewing at the ostrich farm
- Diaz Cross Beacon
- Cape Point Lighthouse
- See the African Penguins at Boulder’s Beach and the Baboons at Cape Point at close range
- Explore Cape Point, the Cape of Good Hope and the Dias & Vasco Da Gama crosses.
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Chilled bottled water onboard the vehicle
- Toll Fees
- Entrance fees at Boulders Beach
- Entrance fees to Cape of Good Hope
- Seal Island (Optional)
- Meals and drinks
- Tips/Gratuities (optional)
- You can pay directly online
- Instant confirmation
- Infant seats are available on request
- Comfortable walking shoes are advisable
- Children must be accompanied by adults
- Price of this tour is charged per Person
Terms and Conditions:
- If you cancel this tour at least 7 day (s) in advance of the agreed scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel your confirmed tour between 3 and 6 days (s) prior to the agreed scheduled departure, a 50% cancellation fee will be charged. Finally if you opt to cancel within 2 day (s) of the agreed scheduled departure, there will be a 100% cancellation fee.
- Please note: All confirmed bookings will automatically incur a 10% non refundable admin fee for any cancellation.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Please note: All confirmed bookings will automatically incur a 10% non refundable admin fee for any cancellations received.